Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I watched Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen. awesome. better than twilight. But for new moon im not sure.
The other movies I wanna watch...
-Aliens In The Attic
-Harry Potter half blood prince
-Ice Age 3
-Slam Band
This months movie are soooo awesome.

Shia LaBeouf ROCKS!
Shia LaBeouf ROCKS!

I love <333333 Optomus Prime!!! ahhhhh!!!!!

ok. today.
common test. I did the bonus mark question.
yay me.

Omgosh! Tomorrow! Its my turn for the trinity Guildhall!!!! ahhhhh
2day, I got tested by Mrs Leong.
Said my newspaper may fail if I dont add more.
Ha. 4mins become 40secs.
But the rest is okayyy...

Please help me, God!
Amen.

Improvisation for newspaper article script commencing NOW!

Oh and thks Amaris for returning my 5k! thks sooo much!!!!!!!!

much ado about nothing.

saw that on the dor of the passing by taxi.

Shakespeare.

okay, gtggtgtgtgtgtgtgtg bb...
PS

No comments:

Post a Comment