Monday, June 29, 2009

today was awesomely fun and boring. First day of school. Wadd do u expect. =.= BORING: Yasmin didnt come. FUN: michelle and the rest 1e3 were there. Apart frm charissa. Ok. When I first step foot into the school, there were many teachers armed at the gate. There was this screening area... coolll. And good news, today ms Loo said smthing abt changing science rep coz she said It was too hard on me and yaddiyaddiyadda....... Poor Sheryl Lim... and Sneha... :) She went to my table and shook hands with me... urkkk... shivers. Then immediately when she was gone, Zanny threw me a bottle of hand sanitizer...lol. I mouthed a "thank you" to her. Then Chloe next to me was laughing like mad. llloooollll. :) Zanny ultimately saved the day.
Anyway, the H1H1 CASE is not to be kidding. Today, ms Loo also asked us hows our holidays and stuff and then she asked our class who wants school extension.However, she was showing us the angry look. So though in our hearts we SO WANT TO, we all kept quiet.

BAD NEWS!!! Mrs Khoo is not teaching us for this term. She said another teacher called Mr Lim is gonna teach us and he is like training to be a teacher. She claims that he is 'handsome' and 'young'. lol much. Not that I even care. No more Mrs Khoo means no more sweets and answering on the board. :( Mr Chew is also not teaching us anymore. :(

Oh anyway, today we had music. Our teacher is called.... shoots, I forgot. I think he sprained his foot or smthing. Sighs. But he can play like awesome songs on the piano. Nat, Luk and YJ were like requesting songs. ha ha...
this blog is like soooo dead now. No tags... nothing:( PLS TAG!!!! SPAMMERS ARE ALLOWED. :) I MEAN U AMARIS...:)

CHURCH STUFF NOW.
Everybody now always say "Its ok to feel good" and "Come on get a life" and everything. However it is NOT ok to say all these stuff...
ok... picture urself urself in a circumstance.
You're fren shoves a packet of drugs or whatever that is bad and says "Its ok to feel good, and come on man get a life". Will u take it?
DO NOT OKAY???!!!!

yeah thats bout it... i suddenly cant think of the rest. I promise I will continue the church stuff some other time...


BYEEEEEE! GOD BLESS! ><

PS

No comments:

Post a Comment