Friday, December 7, 2012

Well hello again. I am putting in much effort to ensure that this blog stays updated:)
Alright so, I was watching X FACTOR USA and realised that Cece Frey is finally eliminated. ERM ITS ABOUT TIME. I have no idea why she remained in the show for so long. Don't get me wrong. I'm sure Cece is an awesome girl outside of the show and she sure sings a lot better than most of us. Also, she is blessed with gorgeous looks. However, as compared to Carly Rose and the rest, she never really had a chance. I thought she was amazing when she first auditioned though she had that bad girl attitude going on. But now, I have no idea why but she makes me wince every time she sings. I'm sorry Cece, I think you are really stunning and you probably are a really nice person but I wont be buying your records.

As usual, Carly Rose is rocking the house. Tate Stevens is shaking the stage. These two are worthy opponents. I'm more Carly biased though. I can't even do what she is doing when I was thirteen. Now three years have passed and I still can't do it. I bet the same goes for many of us as well so no excuse. THIS GIRL IS FREAKING TALENTED. God bless her.

Hmm Simon's groups are amazing. Look at One Direction. They are living evidence of Simon's success. However, I don't feel for Emblem 3. Sure they can harmonize and one of them is pretty good looking. I am just not a fan:( On the other hand, I think Fifth Harmony is really great! Have you heard them singing Demi's song? WOW I was stunned and just amazed. Now it is continually replaying in my head. Oh darn it. Here we go again~
Don't wanna break your heart, 
Wanna give your heart a break. 
I know you're scared it's wrong, 
Like you might make a mistake. 
There's just one life to live 
And there's no time to wait(to waste). 
So let me give your heart a break, 
Give your heart a break, 
Let me give your heart a break, 
Your heart a break, 
Oh yeah yeah. 


ENJOYED IT?

DUH. HAHA. OKAY BYE

PEISHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment