Thursday, June 18, 2009

hello... im back. I was in church camp which was held at malaysia for the past 4 days.... It was great, the camp i mean. Went with kim, natalie. Ok its a combined camp for my church and another church COH. natalie tan found troubles with Courtney, a COH person and blar blar blar. I throughly enjoyed the FUN NITE! It was awesome and blar blar.... The room was ULTRA BIG!!!!!!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY, MY FAMILY'S ROOM WAS CONNECTING ROOMS WITH PASTOR L AND J.W. NOT FOR PASTOR L, BUT JW. He is called jin wei. Weird rite? Plus all the children DISLIKE HIM. So, we started to call him wei wei. Ha ha. He stayed only for two days and you know what? All the HS children, including me, went into his room and hid his shoes. Erm... to be more specific, we his oneof his socks under the carpet, hid the other under the chair, and for his shoes, we threw one into the dustbin and one into the bathroom! :) haha... good times, good times. I still remembered that time, Kim and I put grass in his shoes and Natalie painting his shoes with pink nail polish stuff and tied his shoelaces together. I dont know why all the pranks we pulled on him have something to do with his shoes but anyway, WHO CARES!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha......... Im being really evil... Oh I have to go for another camp today.... Actually at 8am but they gave us grace and let us rest for a while more....... Im so tired.... And to make things worse the camp later on is SURVIVAL CAMP!!!!!!!!!

too tired to continue....
PS

No comments:

Post a Comment