Thursday, June 11, 2009

hi again! Yesterday was FUN!! Kendra and Jolene came to mii house to play. Well, sorta. Actually, i was suppose to do hw with Jolene but we ended up playing and talking instead. She played, well i would say fiddled, with my dad's ex guitar(he has 3). I thought Kendra how to play the Yiruma River flows in u song. Well, it was FUN!!!!!!!!!! Countdown for camp begins like now. Camp starts next mon. I totally need to finish my hw!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only did some. -.- ahhhhh.
FUN(DISGUSTING) FACT
ADAM LAMBERT HAS ADMITTED HE IS A GAY AND HE HAS A "CRUSH" ON KRIS ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-INFORMATION DERIVED FROM DA NEWS...


its sic rite?
oh btw, if any 1 of u wanna know if im going playmax...
ans: YES! IM NOT GOING! :)

Im playing till the end.... gtg. bye

PS

No comments:

Post a Comment