Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today was fun. Meaning Church. Tomorrow's itinary is fully book. Oh btw, who is from the center Of Hope church? My church is with them for camp... And today some JW people came. They claim thry are christians but they are NOT. They like totally misinterprete the bible and have false beliefs. They claim that Jesus Christ is not real and misinterprete 2 verses from the bible to use as 'evidence'. Liars. You know, everybody around me has been talking about BOF. So, out of pure curiosity, I went to watch and it was indeed FABULOUS, not that Im addicted. Nathan came to my house. He is super cute. He is my friends brother and is just 2 or smthing years old....... He saw a pic of a shark with sharp teeth and touched it. Then he said"Ouch". Man, how cool is that..... And BONUS....Everytime he listens to music he will dance.... ha ha ha ha

PS

No comments:

Post a Comment