Monday, May 25, 2009

hello. My MYE results are horrible. Honestly. Michelle did SUPER WELL. well, I guess I still have to praise the Lord for eveything. Is studying like crazy before the exam studying very hard? Or is it just cramming? sighs. Should have studied harder. All of us are born wih the same type of brain right? But why some people do well-er than others? They say they dont study, well, I would beg to differ. I studie too. But WHY? WHY? except for chinese, I didnt study and I passed. ok...Well, I didnt study for chi not becoz I didnt want to. I was having fever, and cough. So I guess it affected my usual chi standard. Since my recent study technique doesnt work, Ill guess Ill improvise and look for another EFFECTIVE technique. And my ENG. The teacher says I have a problem with my tenses. I MEAN WTHECK? I NEVER DID HAVE PROBLEMS WITH TENSES!!!! I DIDNT GUESS I WOULD ANYWAY.

I feel really, really, really, really depressed now. WHY? WHY?? WHY CANT I ACHIEVE BETTER GRADES? I DID MY BEST(except for chi) BUT I DONT SEEM TO REAP WHAT I SOWED. IS IT BECOZ IM PLAIN STUPID OR WHAT?


DEPRESSED AND FEELING HORRIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment