Monday, May 4, 2009

hi.I changed ze blogskin, nice right? yeah, that was what I thought too! Anyways, I saw joshua ang's blog and he CRASHED! ha ha ha ha ha. ok im being evil. I mean it as his car CRASHED. should have seen the impact on the car... woah. HORRIBLE. IT WAS SERIOUSLY BROKEN. ok now i feel sympathetic for him. I also went DYT 's blog, but as usual after 5 mins, i gave up. I mean What in the world is he saying???? Not that I dont understand. Im far too lazy to figure it out. And today, I was stuck in a coughing fit. Was coughing during chinese exam. I just hope I didnt flunk it too badly. I totally cant believe i only like wrote 2 sides for zuowen. I mean its WAY below my record. And for the paper itself. I finished the MCQ in like 10-15 mins however, I wasted the rest of my time doing the li jie wen da. SO long. urgh. I BET I COULD HAVE DONE MUCH BETTER IF I AINT SICK.

Pei Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment