Thursday, May 14, 2009

hi again! I stopped just now as my font went bonkers... As u can clearly see(u know...my name). Yar, i went Macdonalds b4 I came home...to buy one harshbrown. Its yummmmmy. I took 186 with Emelyn. Very weird leh... Regi was with us but then all the 1E4 ppl started getting on the bus(4 badmiton together as Ive heard) then she was like"Ill take another bus... There is someone I hate there"... i was like... ok.... So Emelyn and I were like discussing abt the EXAMS throughout... I hope we were not that loud...sry for the disturbance if we were... Yar, in the Macdonalds, Regi came... then after that Ruo Han and Kendra came... the worlds collide..... Regi became very silent... as though she was jealing on the close friendship btween RH and K. Then it was akward... so I went home... Luckily, when I went home, there were NO ite boys...heng... there are a disturbance to the public... That time I saw one of them stalking a girl in spaghetti stripes and SUPER SHORT shorts...perves...
ok then, i switched on the com and played, facebook, neopets(ha ha), blog-visiting and youtube watching... I was watching the 'I not stupid 2' movie... well, part and parcels of it... and 2 words...'DISGUSTING' and 'TOUCHNG'. The younger bro jerry is SIC. I skipped most of the parts abt him... The ending was touching... I wonder how joshua ang makes tears flow out of his eyes... maybe he pictured himself in a very sad environment... it works...
I hope I can beg my mum if I can go Yasmin's house in the weekends or marking days... sighs...
omgosh, i just realised that this 'post' is really long....... should stop now...
:)

P.S

No comments:

Post a Comment