Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today, I took oneeeeeefivveeetree. :) Its awesome! First time. Cool. I took the bus with my newly-made friend. Which Ive forgottoned the name of. :( To run from someone. a.n.n.o.y.i.n.g. Dont worry, its not u. If u think u are not.
TOday, we had this LOVE SMSS project. Sighs. Used up CLASS TIME. In class we were YELLED AT, SCREAMED AT by our class com when actually, they are kinda the cause of the noise with their or should i say one becoz of their loud voice. Sighs. Very boring. Rather stay at home and play com. Oh then after the LOVE SMSS briefing, I had a RUDE AWAKENING. EMILY KOH WAS ACTUALLY ONLY 4CM SHORTER THAN ME!!!! I wanted to cry. Last time she was relatively short(no offense) and we ended up calling her shortie last time(no offense still). She kept saying that she would be as tall as Jolene, and the rest of us just laughed it off. But now, I am beginning to believe that MAYBE just MAYBE she would. With her RAPID GROWTH AND ALL. At first when I first spotted her in the crowd I spotted her head bobbing up and down in the midst of everyone. Then, I realise that she was growing taller. I even thought she was TIP-TOEING at first then I realise that she was NOT so I was LIKE OH-MY-GOSH. Then after that, I asked all the TALL people in my class like YASMIN what they eat and do yo get so tall. Ive decided. If I am going to want to out-grow Emily Koh, I have to drink....drink...(oh, its horrible) milk whether I like it a not.(Which in fact I hate like crazy). I MUST OUT-GROW HER, COZ SHE IS CATCHING UP.

MUST. DRINK. DETESTED. MILK.

PS/Pei Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment