Friday, May 29, 2009

hello.
today is the last day of school.
A person called TRISHnu came and talk to us abt bullying and at first when we saw her coming in, we were like"huh....................." more sighs.
But later we realised that she was realy nice and fun as well as engaging.
We were also supposed to do a skit. I grouped with Samy, Cheryl Chow, Grace Low, Yas and Mich, and Nicole koh. :)
We were rehearsing for the skit and came to the part when cheryl and nicole koh is suppose to bang into each other and as they were doing so nicole koh literally fell backwards(NOT ACTING). yas, michelle and I were like laughing. ha ha. shes funny. We were laughing with her not at her.
honestly.
in the name of jesus.
The day was fun though. Sighs. Im gonna miss the 1E3-sians including nicole koh, yasmin and michelle. wellll, on the bright sight THE HOLIDAYS STARTS TOMORROW!!! hallelujiah! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!
oh btw,
SUSAN BOYLE ENTERED SEMI-FINALS!!!!! her voice was a little pitchy at the start of the song and at the end but NONETHELESS, it was indeed TOUCHING and BRILLANT!

oh susan boyle... May God Bless Her.

ok news II
More than 1 case of SWINE FLU has ARRIVED IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........

:(

May God Bless Us and protect us.

oh btw...
im currently watching the little nyona.(isit how it is spelt...)


U know I had this good friend once in pri school. But know as we are in diff classes in sec school, I dont communicate effectively with her any longer and I reckon she sees me according to the marks I achieve in school. Now, Iv got my friends, she got hers. Is it best to go our own seperate ways or still mix together?
I also avoid talking to her as my other friend is sorta (an fan noy foy ying fing)<-f language. Michelle taught me! :) thx michelle. dont worry the f language is not the f word. Im not vulgar. Bet on it.
oh as I was saying, the other friend scares me and since she is always hanging around with the other friend, it makes it amost impossible to talk to her.
Im not gossiping... at least trying not to.

sighs. Life is complicated.(life fife is fis com fom pli fli ca fa ted fed) lol(fol)


ciao bye(bye fye)

PS
(my fy name fame is fis pei fei shan fhan)

geddit? nvermind....

No comments:

Post a Comment